N Zone Jr. is a national youth sports program that is conducted through N Zone Sports of America and is committed to introducing and developing a passion of sports for children ages 2-8. Our organized programs offer exciting, fun, age specific instruction and coaching. Whether you choose flag football, soccer, kickball, golf or t-ball, our staff will ensure the ultimate youth experience for all children involved. Our goal is to provide a fun, high-energy and educational environment for children to learn a sport and to develop their skills and passion for the game.
N Zone Jr. is a division of N Zone Sports, a nationally recognized youth sports program providing communities across the country with organized, values-driven youth sports leagues. Our leagues focus on teaching children responsible competition and values in sports like teamwork, leadership, effort and sportsmanship.
Our organized, 8 week sessions include:
- Specific skills training for the sport you choose
- Certified and Background-Checked Coaches
- Organized camp activities/scrimmage games
- Value of the day
- Teaching creativity
- Healthy exercise
- Refinement of motor skills, hand-eye and foot-eye coordination drills
- seasonal certificates and awards
- Specific skill sets for any sport selected
- Teaching of an important healthy lifestyle
- Development of Pre-operational cognitive and social skills
- Introduction to the team concept
- Development and formation of self esteem and self confidence
- Awareness of others, respect and kindness
- Each participant receives an official N Zone Junior game day shirt
- Player equipment for each session is provided by N Zone Jr. Athletics.
- Registration at each location is open only to the children that attend that preschool, daycare center or after-school program